Milton Roy manufacture products with the highest reliability on the market today. However, should your Milton Roy metering pumps require repairing, we are the only Authorised service centre in the UK, covering the oil and gas, oil refinery, petrochemical and water treatment services industries.
The ICR Service centre covers three primary functions:
- spare parts management
- Warranty Support
- On and offsite services
This focus allows ICR to create closer relationships with customers and dramatically increase support, resulting in customer success. Through training and support, ICR can reduce unplanned downtime and increase plant efficiency.
ICR recognises that organisations in the energy industry are asset intensive operations, dependent on consistent and reliable performance of their operation. Ageing assets, environmental threats, safety and regulatory compliancy requirements, as well as emerging technologies add to this daily challenge.
Milton Roy’s equipment has been designed to operate at peak-performance throughout the product lifecycle, and our asset management programs generate the maximum value for companies with asset intensive bases.
Companies applying these asset management programs, on average, spend considerably less on unplanned downtime. After enrolling in the program, they quickly realise the benefit.
The ICR Service Centre Asset Management Program offers:
- Audits – mapping and full record of products on site
- Health Checks – an in-service cross-sectional overview of products in preparation for a scheduled plant outage
- Maintenance Contracts – a scheduled program servicing products to an agreeable timescale to maximize asset performance and minimize downtime.
- Asset Management Program – assist in assessing inventory obsolescence management, lifecycle management, asset performance, etc.
- Commissioning Spares – spares available during start-up / commissioning of new equipment.
- Routine Preventive Maintenance kits – replace components that wear during the equipment lifecycle, ensuring reliable product operation.
ICR’s Commissioning and/or Start-Up Assistance program features a team of experienced and highly capable Field Service experts to ensure a total plant focus for optimum performance.
Please get in touch
to enquire about these services