Please see below a brief description of the various Technician roles:Integrity Monitoring Technician
Predominately an offshore based technician role, with some onshore work. Working with the Operations team to deliver Integrity Monitoring services in accordance with company targets and client demands. Site work including various surveys, corrosion monitoring activities. Routine equipment maintenance, testing and job preparation.
Chemical Injection Pump Technician
- Have you got corrosion monitoring experience?
- Have you got offshore experience?
- Have you got relevant experience in working to process and procedures?
- Have you got experience in completing reports and analysis?
- Have you got experience liaising with clients?
A workshop based Technician role, with potential for offshore trips. Working with the operations team to ensure operational needs are communicated and understood. Repairing and overhauling all pump types and associated parts including flushing, stripping, inspecting, repair and testing,
Have you got a mechanical background / ‘hands on’ engineering background?
Have you got pumps knowledge and experience?
Have you got relevant experience in working to process and procedures?
Have you got experience in completing reports?
Pressure testing experience beneficial
Small bore tubing experience beneficialEngineered Composite Repair Technician
Technician role responsible for the application of all Technowrap™ composite products onshore/offshore in line with client requirements and in compliance with all ICR procedures. There will be a requirement to carry out rope access composite repair work. The role is also likely to involve occasional international travel.
Quickflange® Weldless Connection Technician
- Have you got knowledge and understanding of composites and their application?
- Have you got level 1 certificate in Rope Access and experience?
- Have you got experience in reporting?
- Have you got experience in working to process and procedures?
- Have you got the ability to solve problems and multitask whilst working to tight deadlines?
Technician role, working with the Operations team to deliver Quickflange® services in accordance with company targets and client demands. Maintaining and servicing equipment, inspection work, testing and packing equipment, travelling to customer sites for installations and testing.
- Have you got a mechanical background?
- Have you got experience of working with pipework and flanges?
- Have you got experience with hydraulic tools?
- Have you got pipefitting experience?
Offshore experience beneficialMechanical Onsite Technician
UK based technician role carrying out site based work on and offshore relevant to the operational requirement of on-site machining, together with carrying out on-site bolting, working to the company’s quality systems and safety obligations.
- Have you got a machining or bolting background?
- Are you able to work from drawings?
- Have you got relevant site experience in working to process and procedures?
- Have you got knowledge of portable and static machines?
- Are you willing to work away from home?
If these roles are of interest to you, you have experience in the specific areas referenced and you wish to be considered further for our pool of Technicians at ICR – please submit your CV and a covering letter to HRSupport@icr-world.com
, specifying which business unit is of particular interest in line with your experience.