The main purpose of the Technician role is to participate in workshop activities based primarily in Aberdeen, and apply all Chemical Injection, Quickflange and Integrity Monitoring products in line with client requirements and in compliance with all ICR procedures. Will also be required to work offshore as and when required.
The role reports to the Workshop Supervisor.
The main tasks involved in the role are:
- Liaise with Workshop Supervisor daily to ensure operational needs are communicated and understood.
- Apply Chemical Injection Utilities, Quickflange and Integrity Monitoring Solutions products in line with client requirements and ICR procedures.
- Repair and maintenance of all pumps, tools, quills and associated parts including flushing, stripping, inspecting, repair and testing.
- Prepare equipment for dispatch.
- Complete required reports and documentation in line with company standards and in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completion of appropriate paperwork (General & Technical)
- General workshop duties perform in an efficient, professional, courteous manner and in accordance with ICR Company standards and safety procedures.
- Assembly of new equipment and assets.
- Assist Project Managers in providing a high level of technical support to all customers.
The successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- To undertake all workshop activities in compliance with ICR procedures
- Become totally conversant and have a full and detailed understanding of all the ICR business processes and how they apply in the running of the business.
- Take responsibility for your own safety and for the safety of others working within ICR and whilst representing ICR on an external work site.
- Become fully competent in the application of Chemical Injection, Quickflange and Integrity Monitoring products.
The successful applicant will have small bore tubing experience and certification. Candidates should have mechanical repair and maintenance experience, preferably with pipes, pipe systems and air driven pumps. Candidates should also have knowledge and understanding of Pressure Testing, Engineering drawings, pneumatics, hydraulics and hydraulic systems. They should be HSEQ focused, service minded and structured in their approach to their work. Candidates should have excellent organisational skills, communication (both verbal and written), attention to detail, be a team-player and a self-starter that takes a collaborative approach to their work. Candidates should have a willingness to work offshore – valid certification in place preferable, but not a mandatory requirement
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV and a covering letter to the HR Department at HRSupport@icr-world.com.
If you have any queries or require further information, please get in contact on the above email address.