ICR is a technology driven global provider of specialist maintenance, integrity and inspection solutions. We are committed to the future of a low carbon economy whist transitioning to ‘net zero’ and we are continuously looking at ways to enhance our longevity and assurance, through our technological innovation.
We are committed to key ESG initiatives across our business which will help us achieve our long-term growth strategy at the same time as supporting local communities and continuing to look after the health and well-being of our employees.
We are looking to expand our team at this exciting time, providing the opportunity for the successful candidate to support and play their part in delivering our growth strategy and plans.
The Head of Marketing and Communications will manage and implement the communications and marketing plan for the ICR Group. This position will ensure the positive positioning of ICR internally and externally in line with brand guidelines and the overall company strategy, as well as align key external and internal messaging with senior management in line with our company values, ESG messaging and future growth strategy and plans.
This role will report to the Business Development Director.
As the Head of Marketing and Communications you will be responsible for managing a wide range of internal and external communication and marketing activities.
The main tasks involved in the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the global marketing planner for all product lines, ensuring future planning requirements are taken into account.
- Manage all forms of external communications including the company websites, social media, press, publications, events.
- Manage and coordinate effective employee communications throughout the global business.
- Copy writing – producing high quality, professional material and content.
- Event management including exhibitions, conferences, client entertainment.
- Support digital and print marketing materials.
- Manage the final development and roll-out of a new group wide company website.
- Support the implementation of an effective communications and marketing strategy.
- Manage the overall delivery of communications and marketing activities.
- Deliver clear and consistent internal and external communications which reflect the ICR brand and company tone of voice.
- Copy writing and support the development of a large range of integrated communications and promotional materials including employee communications, social media posts, marketing materials, brochures, case studies, presentations and marketing campaign materials.
- Manage a variety of PR tasks including drafting press releases and media statements.
- Maintain web content and execute social media strategies.
- Manage the co-ordination of internal and external events including exhibitions and conferences, client engagement and staff engagement activities to ensure smooth running and organisation.
- Management of departmental marketing spend and budgets.
- Clearly defined brand that is visible and recognisable in line with our brand guidelines, but tailored to local markets.
- Global media presence for ICR.
- Clear and consistent internal communications.
- Communications & Marketing plans are appropriately supported ensuring the strategy is correctly implemented.
- Professional website development.
- Up to date competitor branding analysis.
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Degree qualification in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desired
- Experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of marketing, communications, media relations and digital media strategies
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Previous energy markets experience preferred
- Experience working with external PR/Media third parties preferred
- Experience of leading a team
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com