The main purpose of this role is to offer the successful candidate their first step in the Oil and Gas Service industry, by supporting our Business Manager and Operations team in the CIU business, to deliver our products and services efficiently and to help in driving our business growth strategy. This varied role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to gain working and hands on knowledge of our business, learning how best to support the business from administration perspective.
The main tasks involved in the role will include, but are not limited to:
- General administration tasks, including data entry, filing and answering calls
- Communicating effectively with internal colleagues to support the service delivery team
- Coordinating and arranging the dispatch of sales within required timescales
- Compiling job packs
- Dealing with customer queries and follow through with any requirements or requests
- Raising purchase requisitions
- Booking meetings
- Coordinating returns and completing associated paperwork
- Updating registers
- Filing and scanning of documentation
- Entering data and maintaining records in SAP
- Entering data onto in-house systems/drives/files
- Supporting the Operations Coordinator
- All other general administration duties
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive candidate who is ready to meet new challenges, gain work experience and wants to enjoy being part of the business success. The ideal candidate should hold a minimum National 4 English and Maths qualifications. Candidates should have great organisational and time management skills. They should also have the ability to learn quickly and multi-task. Candidates should have good numeracy, written and verbal communication skills, and be confident in their MS office skills.
The apprentice will work under supervision and be assigned a mentor in the organisation who will prioritise time allowed for the necessary training to be completed.
The role will involve the following:
- Listening, observing and participating in a range of tasks which will enable you to gain new skills and knowledge that contributes to the successful achievement of an industry recognised qualification;
- Maintaining high standards of attendance, punctuality, and professionalism at work, ensuring that all relevant work tasks and qualifications are achieved on time, as instructed by both your line manager and college;
- Attending formal and informal meetings and training sessions, to ensure business and job knowledge, communications skills and progression is maintained;
- An opportunity to gain job specific qualifications whilst earning a salary and gaining invaluable hands on experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV and a covering letter to the HR Department at HRSupport@icr-world.com
If you have any queries or require further information, please get in contact on the above email address.